At Complete Medical Weight Loss and Anti-Aging Clinic we provide
individualized nutritional coaching to help you create a true lifestyle change and put an end to
the yo-yo dieting of the past. It’s for this reason that we are proud to say we have above 90%
success rate of patients that have lost the weight and kept it off. Our nutrition coaches will
guide you along the road to success, with freedom from guilt and denial, by providing a
sustainable plan to help you lose the weight and keep it off for good. Every week you meet with
your coach and get a body scan that gives a comprehensive report of lean body mass, water
weight, metabolic age and much more info to identify where we need to concentrate our efforts
these are weekly measurable results and by the time you hit your goal weight its second nature
to you allowing for a lifetime of health. It’s no secret to weight loss just measurable results
and accountability that we help you with every step of the way.
At each meeting with
your nutrition coach, we will assess your past weeks results, set new goals, and assist with
strategies for upcoming situations. We will address your individual needs to help you stay on
track. You will receive the encouragement and support you need to continue to make these
permanent lifestyle changes.
10 Health Tips from Complete Medical Weight Loss and Anti-Aging Clinic
A Spokane nutrition coach will help you meet your goals by trying
to follow these behaviors:
- Maintain a Healthy Weight – Excess weight, especially around the abdomen,
increases your risk of health problems. Maintain a healthy weight and you will look and feel
better, and have more energy.
- Drink Enough Water – Good hydration is the foundation of good health. The
body is, on average, 60% water, and every system in your body depends on water. Stay
- Eat More Leafy Greens – Leafy greens are the foods most missing in modern
diets. They are nutrient dense and are one of the richest sources of vitamins and fiber.
- Include Quality Protein Daily – Protein provides the structural core of the
body. It helps stabilize blood sugar, promotes cell growth and repair, assists in hormone
production, cell metabolism, fluid balance, and immune system maintenance.
- Eat Whole Grains Instead of Processed Foods – Whole grains such as brown
rice, buckwheat, quinoa and oats are an excellent source of nutrition. Because the body
absorbs slowly, they provide sustained and high-quality energy.
- Use Healthy Oils – Olive oil has the highest percentage of heart-healthy
monounsaturated fat of any edible oil and contains a high level of antioxidants. Other
examples of healthy oils are coconut, walnut, and flax seed oil, as well as raw nuts and
seeds, avocado, olives, and organic butter.
- Move Your Body – Movement aids many of our body’s natural functions, such
as digestion and circulation and can boost the immune system, strengthen muscles and improve
heart and lung function.
- Manage Your Stress – Negative stress impacts our health in many ways,
including weakening the body’s overall immunity. Find ways to calm an overactive mind and
body that work for you and your lifestyle.
- Eat Mindfully – Instead of eating mindlessly while working on the computer,
watching TV, or when on the run, slow down and chew well. Notice when you have had enough,
rather than waiting until you are too full.
- Keep a Positive Attitude – Thoughts and feelings have very powerful
biochemical reactions within the body. Positivity can lead to good emotional health and
negativity can have adverse effects